International Adventist Prayer Convention 2017 registration
Conference cost includes a 5 day and 4 night stay at Mount Hermon which includes 11 meals. Rooms will be assigned in the order of registration due to limited space. International attendees who need letter of invitation can fill out the application here.
Mount Hermon Cabins and Lodge Rooms
Dorm: All linens included (sheets and towels), hand soap provided, make your own bed upon arrival. Dorms have semi-private baths; each room has a sink, and common showers and restrooms are located just down the hallway.
Economy: All linens included (sheets and towels), private baths, hand soap provided, make your own bed upon arrival, and basic furnishings and decor.
Standard: All linens included (sheets and towels), private baths, hand soap provided, beds are pre-made upon arrival, and upgraded furnishings and decor.
Deluxe: All linens included (sheets and towels), private baths, hand soap provided, beds are pre-made upon arrival, upgraded furnishings and decor, and larger, more spacious rooms.
1. Select Room Type / Cost Per Attendee above and click ADD ATTENDEE to add each attendee's name.
2. After all attendees (including the applicant) are added, click REGISTER below.
September 3, 2017 - All Standard Rooms are sold out. Send email to email@example.com if you want to check the updated status of registration.
July 5, 2017 - The limousine bus will be departing from the SFO airport at 1:30pm and 3pm, Wednesday, September 13th. On Sunday, September 17, the bus in route to PUC/Elmshaven will leave 9:30am and return to SFO airport at 7pm. For those who want to return to the airport right after the program ends, please notify us and make your airline reservations to coincide with the schedule listed above. There will be lunch provided for those who leave late on Sunday, September 17, 2017.
April 8, 2017 - All Economy rooms already have been reserved by group participants from abroad and no longer available. Please select room from Standard, Dorm or Deluxe room types available.
REGISTRATION AND TRANSPORTATION
1. If you are flying into San Francisco International Airport (SFO), limousine buses for our prayer convention attendees will be available for transport to the conference. If you would like to use this service, please notify us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2017 and ensure that your flight arrives before 2 pm.
2. Requests for cancellation, changes and refunds will be accepted by July 15th.
3. Children’s conference cost, ages 4-17, if using a room with their parents, is discounted in the following way: Deluxe $303, Standard $250, Economy $205